Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

YAK and YEAH!!!!!

First I want to thank all of you for voting, really appreciate that you took some time to help!!!
Today is a stormy and rainy day again, it is'nt really cold but very wet!!
I don't feel that well and had a bad night!!!!! YAK!!!!
But when I opened my mail this morning Julie told me I won Scrapping the Music, YEEEEAAAHH!!!
And after that my SIS sent me such a sweet mail (SNIF)!!!
So that really made my day!!

I also have some LO's to share with you!!!
This one is for this weeks sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays!!
My boys with their home made crossbows, they love to make them theirselfs and play with them the whole day!!!!



And this one is for Scrap the boys!! They have a fun rhyme to use as inspiration :Frogs (Snips) and snails and puppydogs tails...

I didn't knew that but this is my take!!

Finn with Sjors on the day we got him!! Isn't he a sweetie!!






Thanks again for reading and have a great week!!!
XXX
You have read this article with the title YAK and YEAH!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/yak-and-yeah.html. Thanks!

No comment for "YAK and YEAH!!!!!"