20's 30's 40's 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's.......
What is your fave thing has the next challenge up... There will be 2 winners this time. I love it when we get to pick more than one winner. It is hard to pick my favorite layout from all the participants....they are all so creatively wonderful!
Go check out all the gorgeous design team layouts for the newest challenge
WHAT IS YOUR FAVE DECADE?
My favorite decade is the 80's. I have great memories of family time, rockin' music, riding my bike all over the neighborhood with my friends, playing Pac Man or space invaders on the black screen of my grandpas computer... I really think girls really did wanna have fun. Life was simple and fun.
Here is my layout....I used Crate Paper line of paper, rub-ons, Jenni Bowlin crepe paper ribbon, Transparency frames I found for .99 cents at Target and some sassafras flowers.
That photo is of me when I was in 3rd grade......Very bad hair....I know. My mom thought it would be a great idea for me to get my hair cut while she went grocery shopping. This was the most tramatic experience of my life..... I had long straight beautiful dirty blond hair, just like Alexandrias hair now! That lady chopped and chopped til there was no more hair to chop.... See how it flips out in the back, as my hair grew out it flipped out like that on the sides as well. Like I had wings coming out the side of my head. I was teased at school by the kids.....I am sure we have all had bad hair. This is why in my journalling I put I love the 80's and it was not because of the HAIR.
You have read this article with the title What is your fave decade?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-is-your-fave-decade.html. Thanks!
No comment for "What is your fave decade?"
Post a Comment