Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Wednesday....

Well a few of my very good friends have been getting together every Wednesday to scrapbook. For many reasons, sadly, I have not been able to go. Yesterday I made it. I am so blessed to have such sweet friends. We laughed, cut-up, laughed some more and even cryed. Jaime made the best crawfish fetticini, broccoli cornbread, a fabulous salad....And she even made a jello dish..... She said she cooked for 4 hours. What a woman. I loved being able to spend some girl time with my girls. Deana, Christie, Brandy, Heather and Jaime are so very talented. But more important real and genuine. TRUE FRIENDS!!! I had a blast and believe me I will be there every wednesday from now on..... I was able to finish 2 layouts.... They are simple layouts made from different Jenni Bowlin kits.

Matt and Stacy took these pictures of jesse about 2 years ago....Yep, I am way more behind than that. I finally scrapped them....Actually I am getting ready for a retreat and found them in a stash of pictures. Yay!


Alexandria recently took this picture of herself. Alex and her friends love to walk around and take pics of themselves. I think it is great. She will scrap some of them but I steal some and scrap them too.

You have read this article with the title Wednesday..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/wednesday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wednesday...."