Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Thursday Hello to You...

Oh my - I've been doing so much art journaling lately, that now I am having a hard time getting back into doing layouts! I mean, I WANT to, and I'm trying to, but, I'm having a hard time coming up with anything! I have been working on my "Fave Decade" layout for three evenings now, and it's been a struggle! I finally got something going, but it's now almost 4 am and I must get some sleep! AARGH!

So, in the meantime, I am excited to share my journal page for November 25...


I'm getting excited to actually finish my current journal and start another one - yeayyyyyy! I have all these journals I've made that have been just sitting on my shelf, and now I get to use them - I LOVE IT!!!

Alrighty then - I must get some sleep. Have a wonderful Thursday everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate the holiday! See you tomorrow!
You have read this article with the title A Thursday Hello to You.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/thursday-hello-to-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Thursday Hello to You..."