Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sweet Babies!







Carly said, "HI" today! Tina has been working with her on that ever since she was born! Tina said, "Carly, say HIGH-I" and Carly smiled and then in her sweet little baby voice she said it just like Tina! SO CUTE! She still hasn't said Mama yet. She has said "Dadadadada."


I've had a SPLITTING headache today. I still have a cold, so not sure if the headache was caused from that or my eyes...since I've been working on a brochure for the guidance department. Whenever I stare at my computer for too long I get a headache. That's why I got glasses, but I never remember to put them on!! How silly is that.

Only two more days then we get a week off! Can't wait!!! Although, we have my sister's 40th eighties birthday party on Saturday and a wedding on Sunday and both events we need to go shopping for because we don't have anything to wear. I also promised I'd make a giant poster of my sister while she was IN the eighties for her party. My sister was SO COOL in high school. She dressed like Madonna with the bangles and had the cool long side short side hair cut. What a funny time for fashion. WHAT WERE WE THINKING!! All I can think about was those horrible shoulder pads I used to wear. I saw some EXCELLENT pictures of my sister recently in some BOX in the garage that would be PERFECT for the poster. Too bad that I probably wont find them again, since our garage is full of boxes. They could be anywhere. Everyday Tina and I look to see if we got the letter telling us whether we can keep our house. We thought we were going to find out a long time ago and we didn't want to have to repack, so we thought we'd just wait. Tina said she couldn't take bad news again this December. The last two Decembers in a row she had to find a new job and the December before that we bought this house because we were expanding our family, but I had a miscarriage. So, she's right, we've had are challenges and we're determined to have a more positive season this year. Why not start the holidays with getting to keep our home. :)

I'm so BEAT I'm delirious! Two more days and woohoo a whole week off!!! I plan on having a TON of photo shoots with Carly over the vacation. I can't wait! She's SO BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET! She has changed our lives forever. The world is a BRIGHTER place.
You have read this article with the title Sweet Babies!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/sweet-babies.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sweet Babies!"