I used brown Maya Mist behind the word Beautiful to make it stand out a little more. I also added some Jenni Bowlin paper at the top; but other than that everything is from the kit.Come on over to Scrapping The Music and play along with us this week - we'd love to have you!
I am just loving this Marketplace kit. I am also using it for the Mini-album I am working on. It's still not done. I am guessing it will be two more scrapping sessions after tonight to finish it, but I'm taking my time with it and having lots of fun, and that's what scrapping is all about, right?
Alrighty then, I am off to do some more scrapping and art journal background painting. I will be back tomorrow with another update. Thanks so much for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Something Beautiful about Bucky.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/something-beautiful-about-bucky_15.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Something Beautiful about Bucky..."
Post a Comment