Dang people. Don't EVER let me do that again.
It took 1 week before I stopped composing posts in my head. and like a television series that's seasonal I kept wondering and thinking about all of my blogger peeps. and what was happening, going to happen.
GOOD HELL I've missed a lot.
I'm not going to go back and catch you up on my waltzing. but I will say that it is NOT bloggers fault that my children are terrible.
In fact. I found out that the only difference to my being glued to the computer while the kids go at each other or my physically coming between them is me being kicked and hit while splitting them up.
You know...so that someone else doesn't make the same mistake that I did. You do not...I repeat..DO NOT have to be present for your children in order for them to behave well. Oh shit. alright. There can be a happy medium. I'm sure I didn't need to take a month off to figure that one out.
I suppose I just did it to prove to myself that I could. well like the healthy eating diet....it's over. and here I am...all fat and happy !
Going to spend some time reading my "tivod" blogs :)
Missed you.
You have read this article with the title
. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/peeking.html. Thanks!
No comment for " "
Post a Comment