Thank you so much Jeanet - that was an awesome surprise!On to my next art journal pages. Here's the one for November 18th...
The journaling reads:Oh patterned paper, you had me at hello. The very first time I saw you with your intoxicating colors, patterns & textures - I knew you were for me. No matter how much I have of you, I'm always wanting more.
And November 19th:
the image of the hands is cut from a collage sheet we got from the teacher (Kelly); and I used my pan pastels around the edges. The word Journey is stamped on a cocktail napkin.So, I am really hoping to finish my "S is for Song" page tonight for my Year In The Life of an Art Journal Project. The rest of the group is already on "V" - yikes! Thanks for visiting and I will see you tomorrow!
You have read this article with the title November 18th and 19th Pages.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/november-18th-and-19th-pages_19.html. Thanks!
No comment for "November 18th and 19th Pages..."
Post a Comment