Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

...not a creature was stirring...

Here's a fun card to start off the new week! I had a fabulous holiday and relaxing weekend, so I'm back to routine today! Lots going on this week for crafters & bloggers alike so stay tuned to this space!
Today is the last Squigglefly Challenge for this year...Squigglefly is a wonderful company that values family, so they are taking it a bit easy on everyone for the holidays! Oh, but that doesn't mean the company is taking a break on releasing new images! There will be new releases EVERY WEEK in December...how cool is that!

I had a bit of fun with this Squigglefly image from the newest release! It's call Just A Bit Longer. He's colored with pastels and the coloringbook candy cane is colored with a prisma pencil! The cardstocks are non SU scraps and the sentiment is CG!

I guess this would be filed under Non-Traditional Christmas cards! lol But it's fun to think outside the box!

Have a super duper day!!! May you be overtaken with joy today and Blessed beyond measure!!!
You have read this article squigglefly with the title ...not a creature was stirring.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/not-creature-was-stirring.html. Thanks!

No comment for "...not a creature was stirring..."