Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

My Pan Pastels Came!!!

After seeing this video by Teesha Moore, I got so inspired I absoutely HAD to order some pan pastels. Well, they came this week and I am in LOVE! Here are the colors I got...

and each container comes with a separate section on the bottom with little foam applicators - how cool is that?...

I tried them out and they are so intense with color it's amazing - you barely have to touch the applicator to the pan and you get tons of color - and no dusty mess!

I got them at Cheap Joe's Art Supplies - in case you are interested...

I've been busy catching up on my daily journal pages from Kelly's class...

I tried out the magenta pastel around the edges on this page for November 14. You can see it the most around the letter "I"...

and here's November 15...

I want to see if I can catch up tonight and I've got two to do still - wish me luck!

I will be back tomorrow with the results - thanks so much for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title My Pan Pastels Came!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-pan-pastels-came_17.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Pan Pastels Came!!!"