It's unbelievable how fast the time goes lately, before I know it another week is gone!!
Doesn't mattter only a few weeks to go before we go to Austria!!!!!
This week I got my first Christmaspresent!!!!
YAY it was from Julie and look what she sent me!!!!!
Thanks again Julie, you know you made my day!!!
But of course he is my fave!!!!!!!!
Isn't he GORGEOUS!!!! (DH said you gilrs are insane)
But I looooooooooove him!
And so does the boys, Edward already got into a very nasty fight with Action Man, but hey of course Edward won!!
After that he ran into an enormous wherewolf, and he almost lost his head (so I had to help out a little)
And now he has a beautiful place on my bedsidetable (so sad according to DH, pffft)
But of course I also did some scrapping, here is my take on this weeks challenge over at Scrapping the music!!
This weeks song is Something Beautiful!!!
This my sweet sister on her weddingday!!!
Yep no weddingdress, party and all, they didn't want all that!!
We all went to the cityhall and after that we had cake in a resaurant, it was very nice!!!
Sis if you would like to have it it's yours!!!
Love you!!!!
Thanks all for looking and have a great weekend!!
You have read this article with the title My Goodness it's SATURDAY already???!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-goodness-it-saturday-already.html. Thanks!
No comment for "My Goodness it's SATURDAY already???!!!"
Post a Comment