Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

My Fave Decade...

I woke up at 3:00 am this moning and was so excited about my long weekend of scrapping that I had to get up - I couldn't sleep! I feel like a kid at Christmas! HA! So now it's only 7:47 am and I finished my Fave Decade layout - The decade I chose is probably no surprise to those who know me...
I was in my teens in the 70's and I still love so much about those years. I used the Studio Calico "Yearbook" kit for this layout, and the image of Elton John is from the cover of Time Magazine's June 1975 issue. I kept it all these years because I loved the illustration! I think the reason it took me so long to finish this layout is because there is So MUCH I love about the 70's it was hard to figure out how to sum it all up. I finished before the deadline for the Fave Things challenge tho, so it's all good.

I hope you all have an awesome Friday, and if you are in the U.S. and participate in Black Friday shopping - I wish you fabulous deals!
You have read this article with the title My Fave Decade.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-fave-decade.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Fave Decade..."