Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

LOOK! I used my first stamp today!

LOOK! I used my first stamp today! haha This is the very first stamp I bought from Stampin' Up, the stamp that started all this! I pull this baby out every Christmas, it's a classic....such a beautiful image! "May the Spirit of Love, the beauty of Hope, and the blessings of Peace be your gifts this Christmas Season!"


The image, SU! Holiday Wishes, is stamped in SU! wasabi green and accented with gold. The SU! cs is choc. chip & vanilla. I had this Cosmo Cricket DP (Jolly by Golly) paper setting out from a precious card, I like it with the brown! The embossed gold DP was a scrap which I have very little left now! eek!

Here are the challenges:
Stamp with Us~a recipe.
Cupcake Inspiration~colors.
Unscripted Sketches~sketch.
Lots To Do~open.
Whimsy Chall~Christmas.
Pollycraft~Christmas.

HEADS UP~Stamp with Us is looking for a new DT member, so for all you talented ladies that enjoy working with your Stampin' Up products check it out!!!!

Enjoy your day! Hugs & Blessings to you all!




.
You have read this article Christmas with the title LOOK! I used my first stamp today!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/look-i-used-my-first-stamp-today.html. Thanks!

No comment for "LOOK! I used my first stamp today!"