Yep, it's "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2! For this song, I didn't want to use it as inspiration to scrap something about my life - I actually wanted to scrap ABOUT the song, which was a new twist for me. I had a lot of fun with it! I wanted it to look like the words were floating in the air behind the mountains, so I masked the mountains off and stamped over the top. I used a combination of yellow and terra cotta mists around the edges of the photo. It's fun to experiment! Come on over to Scrapping The Music this week and play along! We'd love to have you!
Now on to today's prompt from my Kelly Kilmer "A Prompt A Day" class. These pages are really making me feel free!
Kelly has been doing this class every month this year. I only wish I would have found out about it sooner! She has hinted that the December class is going to be a little different and I can't wait to find out what that means! Stay tuned to her blog if you are interested...Now I'm off to work on my Project 365 layout - I will be back tomorrow with another update! Thanks so much for visiting and for your kind comments!
You have read this article with the title A layout and an Art Journal Page.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/layout-and-art-journal-page_09.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A layout and an Art Journal Page..."
Post a Comment