Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I've got a WINNER!!!

Okay, here it is early Sunday morning...I'm posting the winner for the Cutting Cafe set, Merry Christmas Huge Printable Circle Word Stamp Set!!!

Here's my card using the fabbie set:

Here's the actual set:

The winner is:

Louise
said...
Love your card, Amy :) Thanks for the chance to win the Cutting Cafe set xLouise x

Woot Woot Louise!!!

Send me your email!!!

Thanks for playing ladies!!!!

Remember that I'll be slinging out the candy every Sunday to a random commenter...I have a great stash of goodies to share with you all...the fun starts a week from today and runs through the end of the year!!! I'll post a pic of the 11/22/09 candy tomorrow:)
You have read this article blog candy with the title I've got a WINNER!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-got-winner.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I've got a WINNER!!!"