Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I give a hoot...

Happy Saturday!!!

Today is chock full of fun...I want to try to fit in all this today:

1. Jennifer Pebbles' G-Sale
2. Soccer Game {only 1 today the other one is tomorrow!}
3. CK Seattle!!!!

Okay, now for my card...I combined
Laura's sketch 38 and the Embellish Color/Owl Challenge!

This is my first Embellish challenge and don't be surprised if you see me creating another owl card for this particular challenge:)



I used the Stampin’ Up colors:
cameo coral, chocolate chip, and certainly celery
This card has already gone postal to this whipper snapper of a gal. I am sooo glad that I got to meet Sherry via 365 Cards. Shhhhh....she celebrates her birthday today...LOL....

We as women need to celebrate and embrace our birthday's...not dread it...I always ♥♥♥ celebrating birthday's....anybody's including my own!!

Tomorrow starts Paper Popsicles week over at 365 Cards...don't miss it!!!!
You have read this article 2s4y / bo bunny / cornish heritage farms / embellish / Jenni Bowlin / kim hughes / stampin' up with the title I give a hoot.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-give-hoot.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I give a hoot..."