




What a great weekend! Even with our nasty colds. We did our Saturday morning walk with the gay group. That was nice. First I took Spence for a jog around the block! I actually jogged half of the way! That's a big deal for me. I've been so bad about exercising ever since I had Carly. So, that felt good..and Spencer was so happy. Then we did our walk with the gay group and enjoyed making new friends. Then we enjoyed a delicious breakfast and some more great company. After that we went home and Carly and I passed out. Eventually we got motivated and did chores. I washed Spencer and did laundry while Tina cleaned the entire house. She's kicks ASS.:) Sunday we spent the best day with our DEAREST friends. It was so good to see them. We took a ton of pictures. The mall was decorated with spectacular Holiday decorations. We had a BLAST. K always comes up with fun things and to make it even better she had a ton of 30-40% off coupons! So COOL! We went to the Disney store and it was SOOOOOOOOO magical. I had no idea it would literally possess me! We were CRACKING UP! I was like, "YOU THINK CARLY WOULD LIKE THIS TINKER BELL!!!!" and K would be holding up little Cinderella Shoes..."Do you think C would like these?" The whole thing makes me laugh just thinking about it because we were such spazes! Carly ended up getting a big Pluto...my FAVORITE! :) It was a GREAT Day!
We went to the doctors today after work though. I swear I've got an infection, but the doctor thinks I just have a plain cold. Tina did pass for being infected. :) She was wheezing really good and had some nice wet coughs to convince the doctor. Tina will wait until she can't even breathe and she has fire coming out of her lungs before she goes to the doctor. I'm glad she's going to be on the mend soon. Four more days and I get 9 days off! WHOO HOO!
You have read this article with the title Great DAY!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/great-day.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Great DAY!"
Post a Comment