Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

EEK - I'm on the Studio Calico Blog!!!

I was so excited to see one of my art journal pages featured on the Studio Calico blog today! What an honor and a huge surprise! Thanks Jenn, you made my day! Click here to check it out!

Okay, on to Friday's page from my prompt-a-day class...


Tomorrow is my monthly crop with the girls, and I'm so excited! I am planning to work on my embroidery hoop mini-album (an "Autumn=Love" project) ALL DAY LONG! I hope I can finish it, so I can share it with you tomorrow!

Take care til then and thanks so much for visiting!
You have read this article with the title EEK - I'm on the Studio Calico Blog!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/eek-i-on-studio-calico-blog_13.html. Thanks!

No comment for "EEK - I'm on the Studio Calico Blog!!!"