Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

DTC-Christmas Sparkle

Happy, happy Tuesday!! It's Digital Tuesday Challenge day and the lovely Lora has chosen a fabulous challenge for us....Christmas Sparkle! Simply add sparkle to your Christmas/Winter creations!!!


Our sponsor this week is Mo's Digital Pencil and the winner will receive 3 of her images!!!! How fantastic is that??? Mo was so generous as to allow the DT to use her images, I chose this gorgeous image called Sending Peace!

I used Copics/Prisma markers and pastels for shading! The DP is K&Co and the shimmery ribbon is Offray! The sentiment is SU! Peace be unto you! The sparkle on the wings is SU! dazzling diamonds! A CAS card again!

My lovely DT sisters have made some gorgeous creations, they will inspire you....
Here are the challenges...

Digital Tuesday Challenge~use a digital image; add sparkle to your Christmas/winter project.
The Pink Elephant~use your fav coloring medium....markers!
Cutie Sunday~sketch.
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle~Christmas.
Crafty Catz~angels/fairies.
Theme Thursday~Christmas.
Alphabet chall~G=gold & green.
Make Up 4 the Weekend~Christmas.
Verona's Sat.chall~CAS, 3 layers or less.
Charisma Cardz~Christmas.

So, have you seen my little birthday counter over on my sidebar? Yep, another year older or what I like to call, one step closer to those senior citizen's discounts!!! lol I have a little birthday surprise planned, but more about that later! :)

Have a fabulous day!!! Blessings!!!


.
You have read this article Mo's Digital Pencil with the title DTC-Christmas Sparkle. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/dtc-christmas-sparkle.html. Thanks!

No comment for "DTC-Christmas Sparkle"