Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Digital Tuesday Challenge-Thank You!

Welcome to a Digital Tuesday Challenge day! Lovely Lora is our hostess this week and she has challenged us to make a THANK YOU card! easy peasy, huh? Our sponsor this week is Creations by Penny, she was so kind as to allow the DT to have a play with some wonderful images! I choose this adorable bear with sign, isn't he adorable, and think of the possibilities for that sign! Gosh, you could even put a ribbon around it for a gift!


I choose to paper piece this big fellow for a fun look! I was totally inspired by Rose (My Happy Place), she has been piecing her images over the last few day and it was so fun to see! Thank you Rose!!!!

I used SU! cs in handsome hunter and choc chip. The tree stamp is, of course, SU! lovely as a tree and the sentiment, SU! warmest regards! The sprigs of grass are from a Hanna Stamps set (springtime)! I didn't think I was going to get this card done in time so it is a very simple design! I think it works for a nice masculine thank you card!


Here are the challenges...

Digital Tuesday Challenge
~thank you project with a digi!
Timeless Tue chall~thank you.
Banana Split Sunday~thankful.
Frosted Designs~paper tearing.
Stamp Something~thank you.
Incy Wincy Design chall~ open.

I hope you have a chance to play along with us at Digital Tuesday, I enjoy visiting to see what you have made!!!

Freebie alerts:
Wendy is celebrating 200 members on her forum groups HERE.
and
Mo is celebrating 650+members HERE!
Keep your eyes on my sidebar or Follow me on Twitter, I post there when I see something good in blogland!!!

*********************
Don't forget, there's still time to enter Donna's candy over @ Donna's Doodles! You could win these four kits from The Creative Cottage!!!




Have a super fun day! Many Blessings to you!




.
You have read this article Thank you cards with the title Digital Tuesday Challenge-Thank You!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/digital-tuesday-challenge-thank-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Digital Tuesday Challenge-Thank You!"