Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Deck the halls











Just a few images of my living room decorated for Christmas. My only decorations are inside although I do put a wreath on the front door. I will some more photos around the house as the season progresses.
This coming week I am looking forward to doing the 12 days of Christmas tags with Tim Holtz. I did them last year and they really stimulated my creativity. He comes up with these elaborate holiday tags in which he uses lots of his expensive products. I try to come up with a tag similar in design and color with things I have on hand. Lots of fun and inspiration - plus he has giveaways every day (not that I have won any but I always sign up for anything free).
I will be mailing out most of my Christmas presents this week (hopefully) and then get some cards made. I am a little bit behind but hope to get caught up this week before the parties, etc. kick in the next week of December. I was a bad girl yesterday afternoon after I got home from work - I created a funky paper doll for the Bad Girls Project 52 challenge and a layout that is sort of an answer to a challenge by Martha on SIS and by Angie on the Bad Girls forum - I will post them later this week. I also did an unbelieveably fast layout for a challenge on Scrapgal. I keep thinking that I won't do challenges - and then I do - I have to admit I really do like the "challenge" - keeps me thinking and doing things outside my box. Plus, winning is also a plus!!!!LOL!!!!! And maybe the very best thing is getting to know others (on the web) who also enjoy crafting. I love to read their blogs and get inspired!
It is another beautiful day today (it's warmed up nicely) and I have the sheets out on the clothesline - don't you just love the scent of fresh sun-dried sheets? Ummmmmm
thanks for reading and ttfn




You have read this article holidays with the title Deck the halls. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/deck-halls.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Deck the halls"