Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

BUSY WEEK!




Wow! I've been wanting to blog and upload videos and pictures and there hasn't been ANY time. My sister has been nominated to be one of 9 regional Teacher of the Year awards and she needed to make a movie speaking about the impact teachers have on students. She's really something else. She teaches band, show choir and ASB. I've been editing her movie using Final Cut. It looks good, but i'm a bit rusty with Final Cut. My other sister Heather is having her 40th birthday party in one week and wanted me to make her an evite. Its really not hard, but for some reason, because I was SO tired I kept accidentally deleting the invitation and I would have to start all over.
On a totally different topic, yesterday I went to the gyno...not fun. I felt something weird which turned out to be nabothian cysts on my cervix. They don't do anything for those, they just let them go away on their own...apparently its from child birth..Just another example that my body is not my own. :) I realize I could quit breast feeding now. Carly is 6 and a half months old, but she likes it so much and there are so many health benefits for both of us. I am so tired of rushing to pump during passing period. Today I tried to put it off while we worked on the program for the Art Show program until, all of a sudden I thought I was going to explode. I couldn't wait
another minute longer.
Carly has officiallly tried...Green Beans, Squash, Peas, Carrots and Sweet Potatoes and Pears! Carly woke up with a stuffy nose this morning and was grumpy. I felt bad for her, so instead of boring vegatables and I gave Miss A cereal and pears! Our doctor said her day should probably begin with cereal and a fruit for breakfast and two vegetables or a vegetable and a fruit for dinner or lunch along with breast milk. She enjoys eatting a lot. She's SO SWEET!

Carly finally got the H1N1 vaccine today. I am SO happy. I was so worried I was going to catch it from my students and give it to Carly. I am surrounded by wet gross coughs. I'm amazed at how many of my students have had the Swine Flu and the fact that I haven't caught it yet.

Oh, Carly's new thing is sticking out her tongue. She does it a lot now. She's so cute. I wish I had a picture. This weekend I need to do a Carly photoshoot. I'm missing so many cute things! Today I missed a great shot when I picked Carly up from day care. It really gets me when I see the three toddlers in their high chairs sitting together and playing like adults.

Sunday we went to my cousin's Birthday Party and my mom went out of her way to be friendly to Tina. It was nice! I wish family functions always went that smooth, although, Carly started bawling when my mom held her.

You have read this article with the title BUSY WEEK!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/busy-week.html. Thanks!

No comment for "BUSY WEEK!"