Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a lovely day relaxing, talking, and eating. Dan worked most of the day while Brian watched football on tv and I decorated the Christmas tree. Having lived in Denver for quite a while, we are Bronco fans so Dan and Brian were very happy with the football game last night.I did the above layout earlier in the week for Category Stories - bad behavior. The photo is of Dan's mother, and I have always thought it was very funny. I was thinking that this layout is a great example of how thankful I am right now - I received the background paper (cosmo cricket) in a prize from Scrapgal for their Halloween contest, I received the Elsie epoxy stickers in a prize from a crop at Butterfly crafts blog, and finally I received all of the other embellishments from Christina Padilla as a prize from the Paper cut blog. The only thing I bought is the sheet of 7gypsies stickers that the zany label came from. Thank you all so very very much. Through the summer and fall I have entered lots of challenges but right now I am too busy doing other things - but I am really enjoying all of the great products that I have won. I won't have to purchase anything but adhesives for a while (oh wait, I forgot - I am almost out of glimmer mist but I put some on my list from Brian - there are 2 LSS where he lives and he told me that he felt strong enough with his manhood to be able to go into a LSS and buy stuff for me.LOL!!!!!)
Brian will be leaving after lunch and I plan to scrap the rest of the day doing some DT work - dinner will be leftovers so that's easy.
Hope you have a great weekend and be sure to get us your favorite decade layout at These are a few of my favorite things!!!!!!!!
thanks for reading and ttfn
You have read this article scrapbooking
with the title Black and Red Friday. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/black-and-red-friday.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Black and Red Friday"
Post a Comment