I really get a little depressed by the weather, it's raing and raining and it's grey EVERY DAY!!! (and not even a decent vampire around, hahahahaha) Today Finn had another soccermatch, look at my poor wet baby (I didn't go, to wet for me)!! I am glad they won (again) 7 to 3!!!!! How did Evan do Jocelyn???? After that we did some shopping and relaxing at home!!!
This weekend we have a online birthday crop over at Scrappy Times, we have some great challenges, games and tutorials for you, so if you have some time come over to play!!!
We have some great prizes to give away!!
I am doing a great sketch challenge and here is my take:
And here is my take on this week's challenge over at Scrapping the Music, have I ever mentioned that I looooooove that blog??????????????
This weeks song was Still haven't found what I am looking for by U2!!!! I must be honest I am not really a U2 fan, I like some of their "old"songs but the new ones are not my cup of tea!!!
But anyway here s mine, the boys in a restaurant in Spain!!!!
Thanks for reading again, hope you all have a great Sunday!!!
X
You have read this article with the title And yep it's raining again!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/and-yep-it-raining-again.html. Thanks!
No comment for "And yep it's raining again!!!"
Post a Comment