Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

7 Months Old Today!

Carly said HI the other day. Totally surprised us. It was SO cute. We haven't been able to capture it on tape yet, but we'll keep trying. :) We took the dogs to get their shots today. They all need get their teeth cleaned next unfortunately.
I was SO tired today. Carly and I took a three our nap! I feel like a million bucks now. Carly tried Pasta tonight and absolutely loved it! I LOVE pasta too. Must be the Italian in us. haha. Carly is 7 months old today! I can't believe she's so big. She's gotten SO unbelievably cute. I read in this little book to push against Carly's feet to help teach her how to crawl and it worked! She was totally doing it! Then I tried to show Tina, but she was too distracted so she wouldn't do it. We're going to attempt to watch a movie now. :)




You have read this article with the title 7 Months Old Today!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/7-months-old-today.html. Thanks!

No comment for "7 Months Old Today!"