Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Wailin' Jennys at Scrapping The Music...

Hi there friends! I'm so excited I can finally share my layout for the current challenge at Scrapping The Music. I made it super early since I was going out of town. Anyhoo, the featured song this week was my choice....... It's "Beautiful Dawn" by the Wailin' Jennys!!! Here's how it turned out...The title is a lyric from the song. The photo is one I took on our original honeymoon in 2007. I used the September Studio Calico kit, plus some slate glimmer mist, some handmade felt that I cut into a star shape, and Terra Cotta spray ink from Adirondack to color the lace, which was originally yellow.

I hope you will come on over and play along with us this week! We could use some more participants, and it's an AWESOME song!

Tomorrow I will be back with a Project 365 update. I'm so excited to share some photos of our trip with you!

Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title The Wailin' Jennys at Scrapping The Music.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/wailin-jennys-at-scrapping-music.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Wailin' Jennys at Scrapping The Music..."