Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A very 'Perple' card!

I just had to play along with the very first official Mo Manning challenge! Such gorgeous images! Actually this is the Bella and Bronte challenge and since their fav color is 'Perple', our challenge was to make a card with 'perple'!! This beautiful image is called Soaking Up the Joy!


She's colored with copics and SU! markers. The papers are SU!'s almost amethyst cs and DSP! The punches, scallop & butterflies, are MS. Sentiment is SU! so many sayings!

The challenges...
Sketch & Stash~the sketch & Mo image!
Mo's Challenge~use purple.
Flutterby Wed.~use a flutter!
Daring Cardmaker~use purple.


Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! I haven't been around the computer for some time now and am missing you all! I'll be catching up on my visiting today, I'm sure you've all been busy creating fabulous things!

Abundant Blessings!!!
You have read this article Mo's Digital Pencil with the title A very 'Perple' card!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/very-card.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A very 'Perple' card!"