Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Travel Journal Part Two...

I'm all done with the travel journal! Yeayyy! Michael and I sat down and went through it and it was so much fun to relive all the memories! Even tho it's only been a week since we got back - LOL! So, here are a some highlights from the second half of the book...

Here's how it looks all done...I made charms to dangle off the spine from two souvenir smashed pennies, and one bauble I got at a thrift store on the trip...
More memories from the Wild Animal Park...

and then moving on to the zoo...


Mission Bay...
Balboa Park...



I found the words in one of the free travel magazines in the hotel room...
So, that's it - all done! Now I'm inspired to go back and make one for Honeymoon Two, which I barely even started last year.

Now, what I really want to do next is bust out my October Studio Calico kit and have some fun!

Don't forget there's still time to play along with the "Totally Addicted to Sketch Blog!" It's a fun sketch, come on over!

I hope your weekend is going well! I will be back tomorrow with another update - thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title Travel Journal Part Two.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/travel-journal-part-two.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Travel Journal Part Two..."