Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Some Lo's and a gift from the wonderfull Julie!!!

First I want to thank all of you who left me a comment on my last post, it really means a lot to me to have such great and loving people around me!!!
And for now, it's challenge time again!!!!
First is TAAF, this time we want to know your fave time of the day, it can be any time you like most, morning, evening, when you go to bed, when you are with your loved ones it's up to you!!
You have until Oct 14th to show us your creation and this time Chris is the sponsor of an AMAZING prize!!
Here is mine:
I love the morning, the fresh start of a new day!!
I took this pic across the street where I live! every morning after the kids are of to school I walk the dog and I love how the sun shines through the trees and the light shines on the grass!!

Second is Srappassion!!!
This month we looooove to see how you alter anything made of wood, a pictureframe, a wooden box, a servingtray, a minialbum, again it's up to you!!
You have until Oct 31st!!!
And again we have a prize sponsored bij Scrapdelight!!!!
I altered this teabox for Finn's teacher (sssst she doesn't know yet)!!!







And FINALLY I can show you these great goodies Julie has sent me!!!
They are from Sweet vintage, handmade and you can find the shop over at Etsy!!!!
Thanks Julie, you are such an amazing girl and I am so honored to be a part of your team!!



Thanks again for looking!!!

X

You have read this article with the title Some Lo's and a gift from the wonderfull Julie!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/some-lo-and-gift-from-wonderfull-julie.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some Lo's and a gift from the wonderfull Julie!!!"