Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Shy Bear Thanksgiving

Hello and Happy Monday! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
Today is Squigglefly challenge day, yay! This week the lovely Rhonda challenged us to make a Thanksgiving card with some of the new SF sentiments.

I chose to use this sweet Shy Bear Bountiful Blessing image! He's colored with Copics, Prismas and SU! markers. The cs & DP are all from SU!....I love the pumpkin pie orange...not too bright! The wee brown dots on the lower corner are buttons, they were white so I painted them with Smooch (molasses color) to match! The stitching is faux! The sentiment is the Happy Thanksgiving sentiment I used in it's entirety the other day on this card...



I altered it a bit for my Shy Bear card....don't ya just love digis!!!!

Here are the challenges...
Squigglefly Monday Challenge~Thanksgiving card w/sentiment.
SNR Squigglefly Digi Day challenge~any SF image.
Created by Hand~Harvest Time.
Scrap & Stamp~Thankful.
ILDI Co.Creative chall~stitching.
Cuttlebug Chall~fall colors/embossing!
Three Clovers~nature.
Unscripted Sketches~the sketch.
Crazy Amigos~buttons & knots.
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp chall~buttons.

So grab your Squigglefly images and play along! Don't own any????? There are some new FREEbies over @ the store! There's also a 99 cent bin and remember we just had a new release on Sat......so there are bunches of new images to choose from!!!!

*******On the Homefront********
We had a blast on Saturday making saurkraut with friends. We have enough for a whole year!!! Of course it needs to sit and ferment for about two months first....so some will be ready to eat for New Year's day! The traditional pork & saurkraut meal with mashed potatoes of course! yum! Does anyone else have that meal on January 1st????

I'm trying to take Sundays off, break away from the computer anyhow...so I'll be visiting you all today to see what you've done over the weekend! Have a fantastical day! Blessings!!!
You have read this article squigglefly with the title A Shy Bear Thanksgiving. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/shy-bear-thanksgiving.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Shy Bear Thanksgiving"