Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Shabby Chic Apple Tree

Well, the weekend has arrived and that means it's time for another rendition of Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential! yay! The Divas have so much fun with these challenges! This week Vicki challenged us to 'dress up' a tree! Think of the possibilities.......


...actually, that's exactly what we want you to do! Use any tree image you have or make one of your very own and 'dress it up'!!! I used this awesome DRS Designs tree and glam-ed it up with scarlet apples! lol The papers are digi DP from Summer Driggs and kraft cs....both heavily distressed!

Our challenge, this week, is sponsored by DRS Designs! I truly think they have a stamp for every occasion!!!! And you could win a gift certificate to their store if you play along!!
Need a little inspiration to get you started, checkout the rest of the Spotlight Divas....
Wowzer, everyone did a stellar job! I'm truly humbled to be on the team with these talented Ladies!!!
I hope you'll have a chance to play along with us this week!!!! Thank you to all who joined us last week, we were overwhelmed by your support for our unique new challenge!!!!

The challenges for this card...
SATURDAY SPOTLIGHT~ dress up a tree image.
Digital InkCo~fall.
One Stop Craft~autumn.
Rosie & Dee's~coffee,cream & cherry.
Res-Q chall~fall colors, nature element, cheerful sentiment!
Crafty Angels~distressing.
PCP Color Challenge~colors...I added red.
Tanda Teaser~russet & gold.
ScrappyFrogs~tree.
Tuesday Taggers~shades of Autumn.
Divine Inspiration~inspiration.
By the Cute & Girly~autumn glory.
Crafty Calendar Challenge~Autumn, plants, vegetations.

Well, that was fun and there are even a few NEW challenges in there! (for me anyhow)
So off you go now to create something fabulous.......I can't wait to visit you and see your trees!!!!
Many Blessings!!!!
You have read this article DRS Designs with the title A Shabby Chic Apple Tree. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/shabby-chic-apple-tree.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Shabby Chic Apple Tree"