Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Project 52 for September and The Next Step...

OMG I just realized it's 3:34 am. I've been having so much fun I lost all track of time! I learned a new technique through a link at The Next Step blog. It's called "mist smooshing." I used it to make my September Project 52 ATCs (click on the photo to make it larger)...I followed along with this video. I tried using both glossy white cardstock, and glossy photo paper, and they both worked, but gave a different effect. I liked the look of the glossy photo paper best. It makes the brightest colors, and it stayed wet a little longer so it was easier to work with. After I did the mist smooshing, I hand-doodled the flowers with black and white sharpies. I love this technique! It's so easy and fast and it makes for beautiful backgrounds. I also loved her idea of doing her misting on top of notebook pages. That would be a fun thing to try too.

I watched the new show "Flash Forward" online, while I worked on these ATCs. My sister Renee recommended it, and I'm so glad she did - I love it! It's a very creative premise. Here's the description, copied straight from the website:

What would you do if you were given a glimpse of the future? Would you accept what you saw and live life to its fullest, or would you do everything in your power to change your destiny? When the world's population is given a glimpse of their future, it forces everyone to come to grips with whether their destinies can be fulfilled or avoided.

I don't want to say anything more for fear of ruining it. If you want to check it out, you can see the first two episodes here at hulu.com.

I will be back tomorrow with another update. Thanks for stopping by and have a super duper weekend!
You have read this article with the title Project 52 for September and The Next Step.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/project-52-for-september-and-next-step.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Project 52 for September and The Next Step..."