Happy Wednesday! Today is Release day at
Doodle Palace...yay! I was so excited when we rec'd the new images this week...they are all so adorable!!!! Here's the first one I have to show you...a sledding penguin!

I popped the front of the sled and the sentiment is CG. Here's a little tip on the layered sentiment. I used my circle punches but wanted a layer in between so I punched two smaller circles and used one as a 'mask', drew my black circle in marker, removed the mask and placed the sentiment circle! Easy peasy!!!

I wanted to use snow, so I tried making my own according to Holly Young of
Hog Wild about Stamping! I was so pleased with the result!!!!! It's similar to polar white Flower Soft, but you easily make it yourself for pennies!!!! Checkout her tutorial
HERE!
Here are the challenges...
SophistiCat chall~the sketch and use 3D.
Craft Catz~blk/wht & one other color.
Saturday Surprise~blk/white.
Die Cut Dreams~winter wonderland.
Crafty Angels~blk/wht.
Whimsy Chall~embossing.
Challenge Up Your Life~a recipe.
And the new
Doodle Palace challenge is now live...
Create a Birthday Card for a Non Sporty Boy between the ages of 11 and 16! Follow Juyle's tutorial on creating a 3-Dimensional DS gaming console or just create a Masculine Birthday Card for a kiddo who doesn't/can't participate in sports, celebrating their other interests!Hope you have a chance to play along!
Click banner to go directly to the store!
Abundant Blessings!!!!
You have read this article Doodle Palace
with the title Penguins at The Palace!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/penguins-at-palace.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Penguins at The Palace!"
Post a Comment