

I have been playing with masks and misting this afternoon. I made the leaf mask for the Scrapgal Halloween challenge today. I began with a scrap of grungeboard (thanks to Lisa), I sprayed it with 2 coats of meadow green glimmer mist and then spritzed it with black cherry and coffee shop. I cut out the mask and then cut leaves out of the scraps. I love how the grungeboard curves with a little coaching. I then glued Prima leaves, grungeboard leaves, a Heidi Swapp flower, a small Prima glitter flower, and a bling gem onto the mask. I laid it on the piece of waste paper that I used as a mat and discovered how it made a nice vignette.The top photo is a staged photo I did this afternoon for a design piece that I am doing next month as a Guest Designer but you will have to wait until then to see why I took the photo and exactly what it means.
Hope you are having a great week. And be sure to get us your favorite time of day layout by next Wednesday, October 14.
You have read this article altered art
with the title Masks and misteries. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/masks-and-misteries.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Masks and misteries"
Post a Comment