Before I share about our trip tho, I want to get my photos organized and cropped and such. In the meantime, I just want to say HELLO and share a couple of layouts that went public while I was gone.
This first one is for the challenge that just ended at Scrapping The Music. The featured song for last week was "You Are The Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne, which was a choice of mine - I am LOVING his music lately! Anyhoo, the title is my favorite lyric from the song and the pic is of Michael and me...
It's mostly acrylic paint, which a little black sharpie for outlining. The white border was made by putting down masking tape before painting, and then lifting it up afterwards. It's a trick I learned in my Collage Couture class. The hearts are cut from the gorgeous patterned paper designed by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. It's the first time I've used it, and I had to force myself because it's too pretty to cut! The second layout is for the current challenge at the My Fave Things blog; which is to scrap your favorite season! I had sooooo much fun working on this one...
The pic is of me walking on our neighborhood trail last fall, and the materials are all from the Studio Calico "Cotillion" kit. Here's a closeup of the little bird I cut from the Basic Grey June Bug paper that comes in the kit...
Come on over and play along with us! I am offering up an extra prize as the guest designer for October, so I hope you will stop by and say hi!Now I am off to reorganize my project list, and get started on something!
I hope you had a wonderful week - what did you do??? I'd love to hear!
You have read this article with the title Hello Hello Hello!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/hello-hello-hello.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Hello Hello Hello!"
Post a Comment