Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Fred, She Said-Rosey

Ok, they don't get much cuter than this! Meet Rosey, the newest image from Fred, She Said! If you want to see the real Rosey, 10 wk old Bichon Frise/Shih Tzu cross click HERE! Too cute for words!
Have you had a chance to play along in the Fred, She Said challenge issued on World Cardmaking Day??? Deadline is Monday, Oct 12....so there's still plenty of time and you could win some really cool prizes!!!

To enter, simply create a project using any Fred, She Said product! Don't have any???? There are FREEbies scattered throughout Tracey's blog HERE! (images, flowers and even papers!) How cool is that??? Or visit the store HERE!

For my card, I used a pre-colored Rosey and a polka dotted FSS flower! The sketch is from Sketch Saturday with the theme of pets, which was also the theme for My Time to Craft! I took the colors from PaperMinutes! I hope you have the chance to play along with us during this special challenge at Fred, She Said!!!!

********************************

Do you Twitter? I do! It's how I keep updated links on my blog without posting a billion times a day! Whenever I find a freebie, new challenge or blog worthy news I grab the link to share! Checkout my sidebar for my latest 'tweets'! Or follow me on Twitter HERE!

Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement, I always enjoy your visits and comments! You make me smile! Praying peace, joy and much love over you! Enjoy your day! Blessings!!
You have read this article Fred She Said / freebie with the title Fred, She Said-Rosey. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/fred-she-said-rosey.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fred, She Said-Rosey"