Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Flowery Get Well

Hello & happy Thursday! We are having a gorgeous day here in PA today...sun is shining, temps are reaching towards the 60's and there is a lovely backdrop is beautifully colored trees!!!! We'll be headed outside this afternoon to 'clean up' the yard for winter! My laundry is hanging on the line in the sunshine...I love that! But before I head out, I have a card to show you!


This is an encouragement/get well card. I like to carry one with me for those times I have an opportunity to pray for someone I meet 'along the way'!
I've used these gorgeous Fred, She Said digital flowers to adorn a scripture verse...pretty clean & simple, but I think quite effective!


These flowers come in sheets with varying colors & sizes...for one low price! So if you are just starting to work with digis, you'll want to checkout all the print & cut sheets @ the Fred, She Said Store!!!


Here are the challenges...
Tree House Stamps chall~embossing.
Charisma Cardz~daisies. blue....hope these count???!
PaperPlay chall.~fav. embellishments....that would be these FSS flowers!!
My Grafico~colors & polka dots.
Created by Hand~use the word TRUST.
Simon Says~get well
Whimsy Chall.~embossing.
Bee Crafty~the sketch.

That's it!
Oh, I did want to mention...the above verse comes from Psalms 91, this is an awesome chapter in the Bible! I really encourage you to read all of Psalm 91, we declare it daily!!!

Have a sunshiny day! Blessings!
You have read this article Fred She Said with the title A Flowery Get Well. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/flowery-get-well.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Flowery Get Well"