For week number 2 of my stint as Guest Designer at FireCracker Designs by Pamela, I have two projects highlighted. First is a card I made using the Escape The Daily Grind stamp set. I just love the sentiment....geez, and ain't it true!! :)

Second project is a new bag tag I made for one of my scrapbooking bags. I have a BIG Croptoberfest crop I am going to next weekend and this will look oh so sweet on one of my bags! I used SU! Top Note die and punched out some chipboard and matching pattern paper. And stamp, stamp, stamp with the Escape the Daily Grind set again and viola!
Second project is a new bag tag I made for one of my scrapbooking bags. I have a BIG Croptoberfest crop I am going to next weekend and this will look oh so sweet on one of my bags! I used SU! Top Note die and punched out some chipboard and matching pattern paper. And stamp, stamp, stamp with the Escape the Daily Grind set again and viola!
You have read this article cards /
FireCracker Guest Designer /
pictures /
projects
with the title FireCracker Designs by Pamela Week #2.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/firecracker-designs-by-pamela-week-2.html. Thanks!

No comment for "FireCracker Designs by Pamela Week #2..."
Post a Comment