Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Dutch SIS crop!!

Yesterday was the SIS crop in Ede and I got to meet Jeanet and Jenneke, the other dutch fave girls!!
And we had a GREAT time!!!
It was like we already knew eachother for years,we scrapped, ate, talked, shopped and most of all we laughed a lot!!!!!



Here are some of the other girls!!!!

Jeanet and me!!


Kirs, she is the one who gave me a ride and an amazing scrapper and so sweet!!!

The results of the round robin, aren't they cool!!!

And here is mine!!

We had a great time ( I am a bit tired now, but who cares!!)
So thanks Jenneke and Jeanet for the laughs and all and I hope well meet again soon!
You have read this article with the title Dutch SIS crop!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/dutch-sis-crop.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Dutch SIS crop!!"