Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

All I want for Christmas is my one lower right middle tooth. my one lower right middle tooth. my one lower right middle tooth....


Not so much in the first picture...but riiiiiight there.  yip there, with the big red arrow pointing right directly toward it...you can see that permanent tooth already coming up.    
The toothfairy left her $1.00.   Now she's trying to get the loose one next to it to come out :)

 I'm saving her tooth...is that gross ?  I don't want to throw it away :(   I didn't save umbilical cords or foreskin from her brothers circs.  teeth are TOTALLY ok. right ?
You have read this article with the title All I want for Christmas is my one lower right middle tooth. my one lower right middle tooth. my one lower right middle tooth..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-my-one.html. Thanks!

No comment for "All I want for Christmas is my one lower right middle tooth. my one lower right middle tooth. my one lower right middle tooth...."