Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

What is your favorite time of day?

Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning.
Early morning has always been my favorite time of day - no matter how stressed or upset I may have been the night before, morning always brings clarity and hope to me. Perhaps I love morning because I was born in the early morning, but no matter, I always feel reborn every morning as I look out and see the sun rising. Everything will be okay!
I did this layout for http://whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com/ newest challenge - what is your favorite time of day? Do you love the early morning, are you a "twilight" kind of person, or are you a night owl? Perhaps your favorite time is when your family is all together or perhaps it's when you get some "me" time. Whatever, we want you to show us - you have 2 weeks until October 14th. I donated the prize this time - it is a set of Paper Trunk maybe baby papers (very cool in pinks and greens with a little yellow), matching Bazzill cardstock, 2 sets of letters, glitter, rub ons, buttons, ribbons, fabric pieces, some Prima and Heidi Swapp flowers, lots of funky little things from my stash that I thought went totally with these papers, and some handmade fabric flowers, straw flowers, and embroidered felt hearts. I had lots of fun putting this all together!
I started my new intermediate watercolor class today - whoa! I feel like a beginner again! but the teacher is very stimulating and I have to admit even though today was all lecture, I learned a lot. I have lots of homework - by next Wednesday I have to have wetted down the paper, stapled it to plywood, and completely drawn out the subject we are doing, which is a Pacific coast beach scene. Tomorrow I have to go to Home Depot or Lowes and get the plywood - I don't have anything big enough as this is going to be a BIG painting.
I also then had to go in to the gift shop to do some work as today is the last day of our business fiscal year, so it's been a busy day.
Be sure to check out http://whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com/ - Julie's commentary is so happy and inspiring, and wait until you see the fantastic layouts done by the DT. I feel so lucky to be a part of this fabulous group!
ttfn



You have read this article a few of my favorite things / scrapbooking with the title What is your favorite time of day?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-is-your-favorite-time-of-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What is your favorite time of day?"