
Welcome to 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!
Such a fun sketch by Pam, I decided to go 5x7 {thanks Beth!!}. The patterned papers are by Jenni Bowlin and Stampin' Up. The ribbon is from Carolina {I've been hoarding it!}. I made the flower with the SU Papers and it is held together with a bling brad. I used a SU 'For You' rub on on the Maya Road journaling card.
I tell you, today is going to be a short & sweet post...as I'm typing this up on Saturday evening I'm super exhausted. Both of the soccer games were fabulous...The girls didn't win but they did a good job...the boys won, by a ton..and yes, my boy scored a goal...oh yeah!!!! I just finished chatting up a storm with Susan and I need to go to bed...super tired...no nap today :(
I'm really looking forward to seeing how Pam's sketch inspired you!
You have read this article 365 DT /
Jenni Bowlin /
martha /
may arts /
maya road /
stampin' up
with the title What a Hoot!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-hoot.html. Thanks!
No comment for "What a Hoot!"
Post a Comment