I did even more Scrapgal Fall Haul projects today and I am scrapped out!!!! the above layout was a scraplift but I gave it my own twist with the little Heidi Swapp clothes line, waves, and surf boards. this is one of my last remaining Heidi Swapp rub ons - I have to admit they are terrible - they crack and don't want to adhere (I also have found her old alphas not to stick well but they[especially the she ones]are my alltime favorite looking alphas) but I supplemented them with some pen. I made the little felt hearts. Does this layout look like me? It's probably the simplest layout I have done in a while and the photo is in the middle - totally not like my usual but we need to stay loose and maybe do things a little differently.Julie T-W did 2 layouts for the OLW word "open" and since viewing them on her blog, I have been thinking about being open to new experiences and opening myself to new ideas. Being open and always learning new things keeps you young in mind and spirit, and I want to remain open to all that exists out there - to continue learning, growing, and changing.
this was for an altering challenge - I altered an eclipse gum container (since my DH quit smoking 1 1/2 years ago, he chews eclipse gum) with ribbons that I won from Kimbo on SIS on NSD.This Wednesday I start a new watercolor class but in the meantime, I hope to finish at least one more painting. Currently I am working to build up a group of paintings and other items to sell on etsy. I also have quite a few books listed on half.com and have begun to sell some. Every little bit helps!!!!
Hope you have a great week, and remember to get us your favorite room layouts by Tuesday, and the new These are a few of my favorite things challenge will be up on Wednesday. Wait till you see what I did - it's kind of different!!!!
thanks for reading and ttfn!
You have read this article scrapbooking
with the title totally obsessed this weekend. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/totally-obsessed-this-weekend.html. Thanks!
No comment for "totally obsessed this weekend"
Post a Comment