Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

thinking of you...


Happy Thursday!!!!

I can't believe how quickly the week is flying by and the fact that we're already into the month of September! I always think of Labor Day...woooo hooooo...long weekend!

Today is my day over at 365 Cards.

Pam has a fun challenge in store for you:
Use a label on your card - any kind will do

I used the adorable Owl set by
SandyLion {thanks again Piali!!}. Do you see it??!!! Yuppers, she has glittery purple eyeshadow!!

I don't know if you can tell but the Arturo card is celedon. That's why I uploaded a pic of colors....the Fabriano's and Arturo's are buggers to photog.

I'm really not a purple girl but:

1. Isn't that Making Memory label perfect for the challenge? I found a set in my stash!

2. I was inspired by these photos.

I really look forward to seeing your take on the 365 Cards Label it challenge!!!!

You have read this article 365 DT / arturo / copic / Making Memories / owl / sandylion with the title thinking of you.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/thinking-of-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "thinking of you..."