Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Squigglefly-Flower Mice

Happy Friday lovelies! Today I share with you a sweet little Squigglefly image; Flower Mice. Our dear sweet Stef over at the SNR Squigglefly group throws us a color challenge every Sat, which means a new one will be up by tomorrow or later today!!! This past week was peach/green and gray. Now gray is not a color I reach for or even have in my stash, so I really had to think on this one...thanks Stef!!! :) Well, here's what I came up with....



This is such a sweet little image, how could I go wrong. With a few little extras like the charm and stitching I think it turned out kinda cute. The top of the little layered flower on the side was punched from tissue paper, yea, I had grander illusions of what I was going to do with that tissue paper but this is what came of it in the end! lol At least I remembered to add glitter....that's for you Stef!

Here are the challenges...
Secret Crafter Sat~hearts & flowers.
Lots to Do~tissue paper.
Sat. Workout(closed)~doodling.
Crafts 4 Eternity~sketch & use mice
SNR Squigglefly Color Chall~colors.
***********************************

Fun Squigglefly news came the other day so stay tuned for that!!!!

Oh and I also want to mention The Cutting Cafe is having a cupcake sale this weekend! Doesn't that sound delish.....click on the cupcake card at the top of my sidebar for all the yummy info! Regina is always so generous....so don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity!!!!

In other news, Tracey at Fred, She Said has announced her second term design team! She's also working on some pretty awesome 'stuff'!!! And there are 2 spots open on the team for some special ladies....check it out and see if you are just what she is looking for!!!

And don't forget the Candy and blinkie at the fabulously new challenge blog....
Saturday Spotlight
...started by our beloved Vicki from Stamped Smiles! Check it out!!!

ok, that should be enough links to keep you busy for now! I might even be back with more! lol
Know you are loved and valued here, have a super sparkly day! Blessings!!!!
You have read this article squigglefly with the title Squigglefly-Flower Mice. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/squigglefly-flower-mice.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Squigglefly-Flower Mice"