Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Shy Bears sending you a Smile!

I am so excited to be showing you my first card made with one of the brand new digital Shy Bears from Squigglefly!!! This one is called Snail Mail Bear, isn't he adorable!


I used the colors from the current SNR Squigglefly color challenge, I thought they were perfect for this card! The sketch is from Carol's Sketch Fun, the blue panel started out as a square then turned to a circle...hope that's ok Carol!!
My design is pretty clean & simple, huh? I find it to be a little more 'mail/post-friendly'!
The challenges I played along with...
Squigglefly SNR color challenge~kraft, ruby red, bayou blue & white.
Carol's Sketch Fun~the sketch.
Crafty Angels~embossing.
CRAFT~no DP.
Ann's GCA~forrest animals.
Whimsy chall~eyelets.
PlayAlongMonday~friendship.
Secret Crafter Sat chall.~animals.
CCEE~use a digi
Res-Q-challenge~a perscription...check it out!
I think that's all of them! lol

********************
Today is also challenge day at Squigglefly! Kim certainly challenged her group today...pop over to the Squigglefly blog and check it out! They all stepped up and did a fantastic job!!!

*****************
Can you believe this Saturday, October 3rd will be the very first challenge @ Saturday Spotlight Hidden Potential Challenge Blog!!!! Woo Hoo! Oh, and it's a good one!!! lol We, the DT, are soooo ready to show you some great ways to find the hidden potenial in your current stash!!!! Mark your calendars and come join us in making the most of what you have!!!!
*********************
More exciting News!

Susana's Custom Art and Card Design.......

2 Rockin’ Artists and one release date!!!

Tomorrow, September 29th is the release of a Special Edition mini stamp set by the fabulous Elisabeth Bell and another wonderful mini stamp set by the wonderful Victoria Case!!! You won't want to miss these beautifully different & unique stamps!!!! Have you seen the sneak peeks and entered the Candy offer....still a few hours left!!!

**********************

Ok, that should keep you busy for awhile! lol
I'll be back with a very special card just after midnight EST tonight!
Praying peace, joy and much love over you! Blessings!
You have read this article squigglefly with the title Shy Bears sending you a Smile!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/shy-bears-sending-you-smile.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Shy Bears sending you a Smile!"