Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sassy Studio Designs

Hello and Happy Friday! It has been a crazy week and I'm a bit overwhelmed with all that needs done this time of year! All good, of course! I haven't been crafty in the last few day and have DT cards to work on for next week so I thought I share a card I made the other day for the Sassy Studio new release party! Lindsey released some new Sassy's with a back to school theme! Sweet!


I made this one for the 'primary color' challenge! The sassy cameo was a freebie offered during the party, too fun! I did another simplistic card, I think I'm in a phase again. Or my mind is just too busy to think more complex! I used SU! seeing spots flower to create a colorful panel with the challenge colors. She's colored with copics and a gold prisma, I embossed and added glitter! Easy peasy!


Well, I had my day planned and two major parts of the day were rescheduled, so off to sort out a new plan! I hope you are all enjoying your Friday! Take care! Blessings!
You have read this article sassy studio with the title Sassy Studio Designs. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/sassy-studio-designs.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sassy Studio Designs"