Monday, September 14: I will never get over how cute cats are when they're sleeping. Look at Willie's cute little toes...

also Monday, September 14: A neighborhood walk at sunset...
Wednesday, September 16: Minibook Class with Lindsay and Julie of Cosmo Cricket...
Thursday, September 17: I loved the look of the pipes stacked on this truck. I see some design inspiration here...
Saturday, September 19: Lynn and Christina in line at Scrapfest...
Sunday, September 21: Lynn, Christina and Me goofing around on the last day of Scrapfest...
Sunday, September 21: And the "24" marathon continues for Michael and I (still on Season Six)...
I hope your week was wonderful! I will be back tomorrow with another update. Thanks so much for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title Project 365 Week 38.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/project-365-week-38.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Project 365 Week 38..."
Post a Comment