I got locked in the bathroom today, while I was pumping. There are a number of stalls. I use the handicapped stall. I have a chair in there for my pump bag and I'm really fast. I even talk to the other teachers from in there, so I'm not sure how I went unnoticed. The staff is suppose to lock up when they are the LAST to use it, so the students don't go in. ANYWAY, I went to push the door open and I was locked in. The bolt on the inside of the door was broken. It was scary. I immediately felt claustrophobic. THANK GOD I had my cell phone and I had RECEPTION! I know I would have been locked in there the entire two hour block period if it wasn't for my phone! The second teacher I called, picked up her phone and came to my rescue. I called the principal's secretary and told her what happened and she sent two maintenance guys over to fix it.
You have read this article with the title No Poop.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/no-poop.html. Thanks!
No comment for "No Poop..."
Post a Comment