Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

New Elisabeth Bell & Victoria Case Stamps!

Look I used rubbah today!!! I had a good reason!!! The New Mini Releases from Elisabeth Bell & Victoria Case for SCACD are available today!!!! 9 am EST! Victoria Case's Every Day Gals collection and Elisabeth Bell's Special Edition Ornament collection!
This EB image is called Surprise, isn't she pretty! The girl and gift box are one stamp, just thought I would show you the versatility of this image!


I used Copics and Prisma pencils, oh and a bit of Creative Inspiration paint (winter frost) for the tissue paper in the gift box. The gold embossed DP is K&co. Can you say shimmery!!
A new challenge blog to me-Scrap & Stamp wanted us to use distressing, which I've done along the edges and sponged!
So here's the list of challenges...
Stamp with Fun~the sketch
Cutie Stampers~Christmas theme.
Everybody Art chall~little gifts.
Created by Hand~play theme. (there is really great inspiration here!)
Scrap & Stamp~distressing.
A Spoonful of Sugar~Christmas card
Creative Card Crew~sparkle
Think Ink Tue (AI)~something that sparkles....not only is the paper twinkly and shimmery, so is the ribbon and the Inspiration paint-that almost seems like a mix between Shimmerz & Smooch!

Ok, Ladies, if you're reading this post....it means those wonderful new stamps are now available for purchase!!! WooHoo Check 'em out under the Victoria Case & Elisabeth Bell labels at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design!!!!!
You have read this article Elisabeth Bell Stamps with the title New Elisabeth Bell & Victoria Case Stamps!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/new-elisabeth-bell-victoria-case-stamps.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New Elisabeth Bell & Victoria Case Stamps!"